As a children's toy, it has a crucial factor, which is that it must be able to attract children's attention. It requires toys to have bright colors, rich sounds, and easy-to-use features. It is worth noting that because children are in an unstable period of continuous growth, they have different hobbies at different ages, and generally have a liking for novelty. Therefore, children's toy stores should divide toys according to different age groups: such as 0-3 years old, 3-7 years old, 7-10 years old, 10-14 years old, etc. In terms of materials, common children's outdoor toys include wooden toys, metal toys, plush toys, etc.; in terms of function, the most popular toys among parents are those that develop intelligence.
There are strict regulations on the use and labeling of toys in the country, such as: the production factory name, address, trademark, age range, safety warning language, maintenance method, standard number, product qualification certificate, etc. must be marked. Therefore, when parents choose toys for their children, they should first check whether these contents are on the packaging of the toys, and then buy them.
(1) Outdoor toys should not have sharp corners or edges to prevent scratching the baby's skin.
(2) The materials should be non-flammable, non-toxic, easy to clean, and disinfect.
(3) The toys should be sturdy and durable, and the accessories on the toys should be firm and not fall off.
(4) The volume of the toy itself should not be too small, to prevent the baby from choking when putting it into their mouth.
(5) If there is a rope on the toy, the length should not exceed 30 centimeters, to prevent the baby from accidentally wrapping it around their neck and causing suffocation.
(6) If it is an electric toy, check to see if there is a safety protection device. If an accident occurs while the baby is playing, it will automatically stop.
(7) All crayons, watercolor pens, etc. should be non-toxic, as they may enter the baby's mouth.
(1) To disinfect fur, cotton cloth toys, can be placed in the sun for a few hours.
(2) For wooden toys, they can be boiled with soapy water.
(3) For tin-made toys, they can be washed with soap and then placed in the sun to dry.
(4) For plastic and rubber outdoor toys, soak in 0.2% hydrogen peroxide or 0.5% disinfectant for 1 hour, then rinse with water and air dry.
(5) For high-end electric and electronic toys: regularly wipe the parts that children often touch with alcoholic cotton balls.
Outdoor children's toys should be cleaned regularly, and the time can be determined based on how long the baby comes into contact with the toys, at least once a month. At the same time, educate the baby not to bite the toys, to put them away after playing instead of throwing them around randomly, and to wash their hands before eating. This can effectively protect the baby. Additionally, it is best to create a relatively fixed playground for babies at home and prepare a toy cabinet or toy box for families that can afford it, to store toys in one place.