1. The little tikes hockey set can develop the skills of two-handed throwing and enhance the strength of the arms.
2. The little hover hockey set can improve the control of throwing movements in terms of power and accuracy.
1. Small basketball (1 per person), 6 plastic stools, and 4 large empty cardboard boxes that open upwards.
2. Indoor or outdoor large venues with no obstacles on the ground and in the air.
1. Place 6 stools in a circle with a diameter of about 2 meters in the center of the field, and children stand with balls in both hands outside the circle, 3 meters away from the stools.
The teacher issued an order, "Boys put the ball into the plastic stool ring!" The boys threw the ball in his hand to the stool with both hands.
The teacher issued the command: "Retrieve your own ball!" The boys immediately retrieved the ball he threw and returned to his original position.
Then the teacher issued the command: "The girls put the ball into the plastic stool ring!" The girls used the same method to play the plastic basketball hoop, and so on repeatedly.
2. Place 4 large cardboard boxes with upward openings on the four corners of the venue. The children are divided into 4 groups and stand in front of the cardboard boxes in a fan shape, with a distance of about 3 meters from the cardboard boxes (the distance will be appropriately increased when the children can put them into the cardboard boxes more accurately).
The teacher issued the command: "Pitch the ball into the cardboard box!" The children in each group put the ball into the cardboard box from the chest with both hands.
After the children in each group have thrown the ball in their hands, the teacher then issued the command: "Retrieve your own ball and stand back in place!" After picking up the ball, the children returned to his own position, ready to continue throwing the ball, and repeats the plastic basketball hoop.
Pick up the ball according to the teacher's password.
1. When the ability of the children to throw the ball into the circle is enhanced, the teacher can appropriately ask the children to step back a little at the original distance to increase the difficulty of throwing the ball.
2. Guide children to master the methods and skills of casting.
3. Remind children to abide by the rules of the little tikes hockey set, praise children who can throw the ball into the circle and the carton in time, and encourage children who can't throw the ball into the circle or the carton.